Individual Coaching With Michelle
Michelle is now working one-on-one with clients to help them make their presence known. Have you received feedback that you are perceived as quiet, timid, and lacking confidence, or perhaps aggressive, disinterested, and confrontational? Have your meetings gone awry and your presentations fallen flat? Work one-on-one with Michelle to identify the causes of unwanted perceptions and create the impression you want. Design your own program or select from the options below.
Phone/Skype Coaching: $1,000 per month
Want ongoing support but live sessions don’t fit in your schedule? Get what you need using technology. Phone coaching includes:
- Pre-work preparation to assess objectives.
- Two 45-minute sessions per month.
- Email access between sessions.
6-Month Phone/Skype Coaching Package (SAVE 10%)
Book 6-Months Phone/Skype Coaching in advance and pay 10% less.
The Kick-Start: $7,500.00
In less than two months, this intensive program will help you shift perceptions in your organization. The program includes:
- Prelaunch Q&A to help determine strengths, challenges, and objectives.
- Initial phone coaching where specific techniques are shared and tested prior to the first live session.
- Two 2-hour live coaching meetings held one month apart.
- Sessions may include observation, shadowing, video, mock interviewing, and coworker discussions determined by goals and need.
- Email access between sessions.
- Final phone / Skype coaching session to create an ongoing action and maintenance plan to keep you advancing on your success.
The 3 month: $15,000.00
The 3 month program includes:
- Prelaunch Q&A and initial phone coaching to help determine strengths, challenges, and objectives.
- Initial conference with your manager and two others to collect external data.
- Assessments as needed.
- One live and one phone session per month. Live sessions are two hours, phone sessions are 1 hour. Phone sessions can be split to 30 minutes if more frequent support is preferred. Sessions may include:
– Live observations
– Gathering of 360 feedback
– Preparation and run through of presentations
– Strategic communication planning
– Exercises to improve technique
– Discussion and action planning
- Ongoing phone and email support throughout the engagement.
- Concluding call with manager to discuss observed changes and to assist in creating opportunity for continued improvement.
For engagements over three months or custom programs email for pricing.
The Presentation Prep: $7,500.00
Have an upcoming presentation and want to nail it? Spend a full day with Michelle where you will work on all aspects of presenting yourself. The session includes content strategy, opening and closing development, video coaching, slide redesign, and Q&A prep. If your live performance is videotaped, Michelle will also include a video review of your presentation.
- Deliver with clarity, confidence and connection
- Gain attention in the opening
- Structure your content to maintain interest and interaction
- Close with a call to action
- Be memorable
- Ensure visual aids are impactful
The full day intensive can also be used to make impactful adjustments to your communication and management style. Clients have used this time to work on communication strategies for performance conversations, team conflicts, negotiation, meeting facilitation, and live presentations. Through pre-work, assessments, and individualized coach consulting, Michelle will help you uncover and overcome the inhibitors to your career advancement.
Interview Coaching: $2,500
Haven’t interviewed in a while? Making a career switch or need to explain some resume red flags? Michelle will take you through understanding what the company is looking for and how to structure effective responses to the most difficult questions. The Interview Coaching Package includes:
- Pre-work questionnaire
- One hour preparatory call
- Live two-hour coaching session including videotaped mock interviewing